Sign in to follow this  

Movies

Hi all,

I really like movies and have a passion for it.

So would be nice to share your favorite or last seen movies (new ones or older ones)

Just share any movie you like, but keep it on topic.

Looking forward to see the posts 🙂

Arrival. I stumbled upon the trailer and it was the first trailer (of a movie) in forever where I went "I have to see this movie in theaters". Went to see it and it's now my favourite movie.

Other than that I like both the Lord of the Rings (The Hobbit was ok too I suppose) and the Harry Potter series.

Edited by Wouter

9 hours ago, Wouter said:

Arrival. I stumbled upon the trailer and it was the first trailer (of a movie) in forever where I went "I have to see this movie in theaters". Went to see it and it's now my favourite movie.

Other than that I like both the Lord of the Rings (The Hobbit was ok too I suppose) and the Harry Potter series.

Another potterhead 😄 👍

One movie that I can watch over and over again is "Constantine". I can't really pinpoint out why, but I have seen it about 8 times already and I never get tired of it 😄 

Favorite ones... Probably Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, The Butterfly Effect, A Time to Kill (try not to cry at the end... I dare you).
Being a big fan of the Silent Hill series I really liked the first movie too, the second one a bit less but still ok-ish.

When I was young I probably saw Best of the Best  thousand times  and I was a big fan of Jean-Claude Van Damme too haha 
Will edit/post again when I'll think about something else.

Some of my favorite movies are "mindfuck", here are some of them

• Coherence, a really low budget movie that is amazing
  • Annihilation. Its a sci-fi/horror movie that recently came out. Doesn't really contain jumpscares but is pretty creepy
  • Predestination. Messing with time is guaranteed to have some interesting results
  • Memento. Pay close attention if you watch this movie 🙂

12 hours ago, Natascha said:

Another potterhead 😄 👍

I wouldn't really consider myself a Potterhead. I just haven't seen a whole lot of movies, so it's pretty easy to pick favourites. Tv shows>movies. 😇