personal schedule on app

personal schedule feature should be integrated on app (; where we can select the artists we want to see and be able to see the overlapping set times as well. would be nice to be able to share with friends too.  and an alarm to remind us when artists are about to perform .. this might be too much to ask for 😂 

@koolperson The update for the Liquicity app was released today. As an experimental feature you can set reminders for the artists you want to see! 

@Mattle I had to delete local storage / cache after the upgrade, as it was crashing on launch otherwise. 

14 minutes ago, Rudi said:

@koolperson The update for the Liquicity app was released today. As an experimental feature you can set reminders for the artists you want to see! 

@Mattle I had to delete local storage / cache after the upgrade, as it was crashing on launch otherwise. 

It still keeps crashing on my phone (Samsung Galaxy S5 2015) even after deleting cache and everything 😕

Hope it works fine before the festival starts, that would be awesome.

4 minutes ago, Natascha said:

It still keeps crashing on my phone (Samsung Galaxy S5 2015) even after deleting cache and everything 😕

Hope it works fine before the festival starts, that would be awesome.

That sucks. That was all I had to do :( 

Screenshot_20180716-221626_1.png

20 hours ago, Rudi said:

That sucks. That was all I had to do 😞

Screenshot_20180716-221626_1.png

for me this also worded earlier today.