Jump to content

Recommended Posts

31646720_2031606853519614_4362426728115601408_o.jpg

 

Liquicity is heading to Heidelberg! 😊❤️
The Galaxy of Dreams will touch down for the first time ever in Halle02 on October 6th. A full night of Drum & Bass music with a Liquicity all star line up. 

The Super Early Bird Tickets are on sale now: http://smarturl.it/LIQHeidelberg_Ticket

 

Lineup so far:

  • NCT
  • Dualistic
  • Hybrid Minds
  • Edlan
  • Feint


Might be a good candidate for a little roadtrip!

Edited by JosVlaar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rudi said:

Everybody has to come, no exceptions!

 

Yessss, let's meet up at the event! Wanna meet you all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19-5-2018 at 12:40 AM, d3vzer0 said:

Planning on going for sure. Hospitality Heidelberg was also aweeeesome

Oh boy, I want to come with you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JosVlaar said:

Has anyone here been to Halle02 before? Is it a nice venue?

 

Hospitality Heidelberg was also there. 

@d3vzer0 how is the venue? :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I just bought my ticket and it looks like you get an additional free public transport ticket that is valid for 36 hours! 

 

And it appears to be for the whole VRN area, which is pretty big! 

 

fittosize__968_0_9b8bc5ad250a6b9fce919dd

 

This is awesome. 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, DANNYonPC said:

So thats #2 in Germany now? 

 

Cologne was twice already -  in  2015 and 2016, but Heidelberg is a first time. 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Considering going 🙂 Its a bit of a travel from NL but it should be fun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Jasper said:

Considering going 🙂 Its a bit of a travel from NL but it should be fun 

 

Me too, i just need to think through how to get there and how to get home

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess we'll be here as well :). Heard a lot of good stuff about the venue, looking forward!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think  this is a must-go for me, the nearest Liquicity party so far (about 3h 30min driving) - Tickets already bought! 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cologne 2016 was a blast even though I went alone. So...even though this is further away from me than Amsterdam I will probably make the journey 🙌

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Edlan said:

34561807_1002611496571218_43060922448441

I am sure this one will be great 😄

 

 

Niceee!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/5/2018 at 12:07 PM, JosVlaar said:

31646720_2031606853519614_4362426728115601408_o.jpg

 

Liquicity is heading to Heidelberg! 😊❤️
The Galaxy of Dreams will touch down for the first time ever in Halle02 on October 6th. A full night of Drum & Bass music with a Liquicity all star line up. 

The Super Early Bird Tickets are on sale now: http://smarturl.it/LIQHeidelberg_Ticket

 

Lineup so far:

  • NCT
  • Dualistic
  • Hybrid Minds
  • Edlan


Might be a good candidate for a little roadtrip!

@JosVlaar

Feint 🙂is also coming! YEAH!

Edited by Phil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/5/2018 at 8:55 PM, Rudi said:

So I just bought my ticket and it looks like you get an additional free public transport ticket that is valid for 36 hours! 

 

And it appears to be for the whole VRN area, which is pretty big! 

 

fittosize__968_0_9b8bc5ad250a6b9fce919dd

 

This is awesome. 🙂

Nice i can drive home with that ticket! That's just great 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×